This podcast is the narrated version of my article How to Work With Different Client Personality Types.
We can, and even must, use a person’s character and personality to help them thrive. Here are three ways to help you see your client clearly so you can work with them effectively.
In this episode I talk about:
- It takes all sorts
- How our balance of needs shapes us
- The difference between personality and character
- Adopting a persona to suit the setting
- The Big Five personality traits
- When who you are is wrong
- See beyond the snapshot
- Treat the personality
- Evoke the power within
Or watch this episode of the podcast on video below:
Subscribe to Mark Tyrrell's Therapy and Counselling Tips Podcast
Twice a week, Mark reads one of his therapy tips articles and occasionally discusses psychology-related topics.