This podcast is the narrated version of my article Socratic Questioning in Depression Therapy.
Here are three ways to cut through a client’s negative rumination and ask healing antidepressant questions.
In this episode I talk about:
- Learning to live and love again
- The change
- Socratic questioning: Teaching by asking instead of telling
- Socrates and the art of happy discovery
- Does your idea apply in all contexts, and if not, why not?
- “Is it possible…?”
- Are there any other possible reasons?
- What’s the evidence?
- Fair and square
Or watch this episode of the podcast on video below:
Subscribe to Mark Tyrrell's Therapy and Counselling Tips Podcast
Twice a week, Mark reads one of his therapy tips articles and occasionally discusses psychology-related topics.